Re: [humorix] Evolution Of A Linux User

"Pointy Haired Boss", reference to the Dilbert comic strip.

"Matthew W. Roberts" wrote:

> O.K.  I give up.  What does PHB mean?
>
> Altavista told me `Porcelain Hinged Boxes', but something
> tells me I got the wrong acronymn.
>
> --
> Matthew Roberts
> Structural Engineering                          matt@frugal.org
> Texas A&M University
>
> Everything that can be invented has been invented.
>     -- Charles Duell, Director of U.S. Patent Office, 1899
-snip-
--
Kathy Osborne Web Developer Engineering Animation Inc.
work: kosborne@eai.com   aka KaOs   http://www.eai.com

      "Stop trying to hit me and hit me!"
                          -- Morpheous in _The Matrix_
-
Humorix:      Linux and Open Source(nontm) on a lighter note
Archive:      http://humbolt.nl.linux.org/lists/
Web site:     http://www.i-want-a-website.com/about-linux/