humor: may 25 -- My Boss (not really)

                              Nick's G-Rated Humor List

MY BOSS . . . .

     My Boss was angered by a recent performance evaluation that suggested
     he continue his education. He sent a copy of the evaluation to me with
     a post-it note attached. It read "Is this dum, or what?"

     My Boss can't call what he does supervision.
     But there's nothing 'super' or 'visionary' about it.

     I work at a fast food restaurant. One day my Boss said, "The sign
     of a good manager is that he can stand at the front counter and do
     nothing." To which I replied, "Well, you're doing a great job then."

     At our annual planning meeting my Boss said: "I would like
     some volunteers to head these work groups. I already have
     some volunteers in mind".

     Comment from my Boss during my performance evaluation: "Once in
     my career I didn't get along with my Boss either. BUT when he
     told me how it was affecting my performance, I immediately did
     a 360 degree turnaround. I expect the same from you."

The Japanese Haiku poem has a specific
structure.  The number of syllables on
each line must follow the pattern 5/7/5.
- - - - - - - - - - - -
The code was willing,
It considered your request,
But the chips were weak.