bad flight

"This is Captain Sinclair speaking. On behalf of my crew I'd
like to welcome you aboard British Airways flight 602 from
New York to London.  We are currently flying at a height of
35,000 feet midway across the Atlantic.

"If you look out of the windows on the starboard side of the
aircraft, you will observe that both the starboard engines
are on fire.

"If you look out of the windows on the port side, you will
observe that the port wing has fallen off.

"If you look down towards the Atlantic ocean, you will see a little
yellow life raft with three people in it waving at you.

"That's me your captain, the co-pilot, and one of the air
stewardesses. This is a recorded message."

6.9 cents long distance Flat 24hrs http://ld.net/?bthelin

This list is brouht to you by IdahoAccess.com

To submit a joke send it to submit@IdahoAccess.com