What's Your Excuse?

 Subject:  What's Your Excuse?

 A new Mercedes owner was out on an interstate for a nice evening
drive.  The top was down, the breeze was blowing through what
was left of his hair and he decided to open her up.

 As the needle jumped up to 80mph he suddenly saw a flashing red
and blue light behind him.  "There ain't no way they can catch a
Mercedes," he thought to himself and opened her up further.  The
needle hit 90, 100 110 and finally 120 with the lights still behind
him.

 "What in the world am I doing?" he thought and pulled over. The
cop came up to him, took his license without a word, and
examined it and the car. "I've had a tough shift and this is my last
pull-over.& I don't feel like more paperwork so if you can give me an
excuse for your driving that I haven't heard before, you can go!"

 "Last week my wife ran off with a cop," the man said, "and I was
afraid you were trying to give her back!"

 "On your way," said the officer.

If you dont wish to recieve these Emails from us Please email Postmaster@IdahoAccess.com
If you would like to send us one please send it to submit@IdahoAccess.com
If you had this message forwarded to and would like to be on our list email Postmaster@IdahoAccess.com
This list is brouht to you by IdahoAccess.com