 _   _                _
| |_| |__   ___    __| | __ _ _   _
| __| '_ \ / _ \  / _` |/ _` | | | |
| |_| | | |  __/ | (_| | (_| | |_| |
 \__|_| |_|\___|  \__,_|\__,_|\__, |
                              |___/sm
http://www.joke-of-the-day.com
 "The World's Largest Daily Joke List"

# To get a Great Joke everyday, send a blank e-mail to: #
#                                                       #
#             Join@joke-of-the-day.com                  #
#         mailto:JOIN@joke-of-the-day.com               #
#                                                       #
#                   or go here                          #
# http://a.joke-of-the-day.com/X?/1547-3886899/SUB      #
#                                                       #
#             FREE     FREE    FREE     FREE            #
#                                                       #
   To ADVERTISE, reaching more than 5,500,000 people per month
   E-mail us at:   SPONSOR@joke-of-the-day.com

                               TODAY's JOKE
                              July 20,  1998
                           ====================
RESULTS:
HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GREAT WEEKEND.
Yesterday's Weekend Funnies did great with Bridge Players
and reasonably well with everybody else.
A 5.1 from Joke-Of-The-Day.com members.
Eric - JokeMaster

        F R E E   6 0   D A Y    M E M B E R S H I P
                  in Dining a la Card

      GET a 20% Rebate Check Every time you eat out
      For all the details on this great deal, go to:
  http://a.joke-of-the-day.com/X?/1547-3886899/DININGT

    Rate the Joke below! and    *** FORWARD TO FRIENDS ***
                                      Spread The Fun

                     WHERE's THE "BC"
                          - Submitted by
              ------------------------------------
THERE was a rather old-fashioned lady, always quite delicate and
elegant, especially in language.  She and he husband were planning a
week's vacation in Florida, so she wrote to a campground and asked for
a reservation.  She wanted to make sure the campground was fully equipped,
but didn't know how to ask about the toilet facilities.  She just
could not bring herself to write the word "toilet" in her letter.
 After much deliberation, she finally came up with the term
"bathroom commode".  But after writing that down, she still thought
she was being too forward, so she rewrote the entire letter and
referred to the "bathroom commode" merely as the "BC".  "Does the
campground have its own BC?" is what she actually wrote.

Well, the gampground owner wasn't old-fashioned at all and when
he got the letter, he just couldn't figure what the woman was
talking about.  That "BC" business really stumped him.  He showed
the letter to several couples, but they couldn't imagine what the
lady meant either.  So the campground owner finally came to the
conclusion that the lady must be asking about the location of
the nearest Baptist Church, sat down and wrote the following reply:

DEAR MADAM,

I regret the delay in answering your letter, but I now take the
pleasure of informing you that a BC is located 9 miles north of
the campground and is capable of seating 250 people at one time.
It is located in a beautiful pine grove and is open only on Sundays
and Wednesdays.  I admit it is quite a distance away if you are in
the habit of going regularly, but no doubt you will be pleased to know
that many people take their lunch along and make a day of it.
They usually arrive early and stay late.

My daughter met her husband in the BC.  Sometimes it is so crowded
there are five to a seat.  It may interest you to know that right now
there is a supper planned to raise money to buy more seats.  They are
going to hold it in the basement of the BC.  It pains me very much not
 to be able to go more regularly, but it is surely not due to a lack
of desire on my part.  As we grow older, it seems to be more of an effort, particularly in cold weather.  If you decide to come to our campground,
perhaps I could go with you the first time you go and sit with you
and introduce you to all the other folks.  We will be sure to get
a seat up front where you can be seen by everyone.  Remember, we are
a friendly community.
Sincerely, the Campground Owner.

PLEASE VISIT OUR SPONSOR. Thanks
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
                  G E T   P A I D   T O   E A T
                *********************************
         Free 60-day membership in Dining a la Card.

EVERY time you go out to eat at one of the 7,000 participating
restaurants and hotels in the Dining A La Card's network, you
get a Rebate Check for 20% of the bill sent back directly to
you. Imagine getting a $20 check in the mail from a $100 dinner.

             * Dine Out.
             * Get Cash Rebates.
             * 20% of Meals rebate checks made out to you
               PERSONALLY and mailed to ANY address!

      For all the details on this great deal, go to:
  http://a.joke-of-the-day.com/X?/1547-3886899/DININGB
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
/------------------------------------------------------------------

\------------------------------------------------------------------/

--------------
RATE THE JOKE:  From 1 - 7  (1 = Lousy,  7 = Hilarious)
--------------
                If you received this e-mail directly from
                Joke-of-the-day then just hit "REPLY" and type your
                rating (1 - 7) in the message and send it to us.

                IF THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN FORWARDED to you, then send
                e-mail to jokes@joke-of-the-day.com with rating
                in body of the message. Results will be posted tomorrow
                You will also be automatically subscribed to the list

               and we will remove your name from our list.

-------------
QUESTIONS      Info@joke-of-the-day.com
-------------
-------------
SUBMIT A JOKE   SubmitJoke@joke-of-the-day.com
-------------   We will list your name, unless otherwise instructed
                We do not accept copyrighted material. All
                Jokes are either written by us
                or are believed to be in the public domain. Thank You.

Copyright 1998 JOKE-OF-THE-DAY.com / TWT. All Rights reserved
Permission is granted to for noncommercial reprinting or distribution of
Joke-of-the-Day's Jokes as long as this full copyright notice is included
including the subscription information below.
TO GET A JOKE EVERYDAY, E-mail us at join@joke-of-the-day.com