Joke: Communications

Communications

A Judge was interviewing a woman regarding her pending Divorce and asked
"What are the grounds for your divorce?"
"About four acres with a nice little home in the middle of the property
with a little stream running by."
"No," he said, "I mean what is the Foundation of this case."
"It is made of concrete, bricks and mortar," she responded.
"I mean what are your relations like?'
She answered, "Gee, they are fine, I have an Aunt and Uncle living here in
town and so do my husband's parents!"
"No, No," said the judge, "Do you have a real grudge?"
"No," she replied.  "We have a two car carport and have never really
needed a garage."
"Please," he tried again, is there any infidelity in your marriage!"
"Yes,--both my son and daughter have Hi-Fi- sets.  We don't necessarily
like the music, but the answer to your question is yes."
"No-no- does your husband ever beat you up?"
"Yes," she responded, about twice a week, he gets up earlier than I do."
Finally the Judge asks, "Lady, why do you want a divorce?"
"Oh," she said, "I don't want a divorce.  I've never wanted a divorce,
my husband does.  He says that he can't seem to communicate with me!!"