FW:

-----Original Message-----
From:	John Miller [SMTP:jmiller@bitcorp.net]
Sent:	Tuesday, June 16, 1998 12:45 PM
To:	'Bill Robertson'; 'Dan Monson'; 'Monique Boeke'; 'Ray Malheiro'; 'Rod Thomas'; 'Ron Wells'; 'Terry Blanchard'

Here are some hockey player pick-up lines...which, I'm sure, have never been
tried on them because they hang with a better class of male
species...Enjoy...

               The Top 16 Hockey Player Pick-Up Lines

  16 "What do you say we drop the gloves and go at it?"

  15 "Look, my teeth spell out 'I love you' in block letters!"

  14 "My other stick curves to the right"

  13 "So this guy says he hates hockey players because they have no tact and
are easily distracted, so I...  Hey! Babe! Wanna do the nasty?"

  12 "Bagy, yrrr so beurdiffle dat I feel I can be nacheral wif yoo."

  11 "You heard right: I only take off this mask for two things."

  10 "I said, 'Would you like a PUCK?'"

   9 "You know, less teeth means more tongue!"

   8 "I may be toothless, sweaty, and all black and blue, but I make a mean
quiche Loraine."

   7 "I only drool when I'm standing upright."

   6 "Hi, I'm Zam.  How would you like a Zamboni ride?"

   5 "Well if I can't score, can I get an assist?"

   4 "Tho... What'th your thighn?"

   3 "C'mon baby, the iceman cometh... but never too soon."

   2 "Me take you eat"

   and The Number 1 Hockey Player Pick-Up Line...

   1 "We're gonna go beat up Scott Hamilton. Wanna cum?"

 Feeling Stressed????

 Picture yourself near a stream.
 Birds are softly chirping in the crisp, cool mountain air.
 Nothing can bother you here.
 No one knows this secret place.
 You are in total seclusion from that place called "the world".
 The smoothing sound of a gentle waterfall fills the air with a cascade of
serenity.
 The water is crystal clear.

 You can easily make out the face of the person whose head  you're holding
under the water.

 There now ... Feeling better?
+++++
A man and a woman were having drinks when they got into an argument about
who enjoyed sex more.

The man said, "Men obviously enjoy sex more than women. Why do you think
we're so obsessed with getting laid?"

"That doesn't prove anything," the woman countered. "Listen. Think about
this. When your ear itches and you put your little finger in it and wiggle
it around, then pull it out, which feels better-your ear or your finger?

__________________________________
John Miller
404 W. Ironwood Drive
Salt Lake City, Utah 84115
(801)464-1665 Direct
(801)464-1600 Main
(801)464-1699 Fax
(801)464-1639 Direct Fax
mailto:jmiller@bitcorp.net
"I will design no product before it is sold!"

Unrecognized Data: application/ms-tnef