 _   _                _
| |_| |__   ___    __| | __ _ _   _
| __| '_ \ / _ \  / _` |/ _` | | | |
| |_| | | |  __/ | (_| | (_| | |_| |
 \__|_| |_|\___|  \__,_|\__,_|\__, |
                              |___/sm
http://www.joke-of-the-day.com
 "The World's Largest Daily Joke List"

# To get a Great Joke everyday, send a blank e-mail to: #
#                                                       #
#             Join@joke-of-the-day.com                  #
#         mailto:JOIN@joke-of-the-day.com               #
#                                                       #
#                   or go here                          #
#  http://www.joke-of-the-day.com/html/subscribe.html   #
#                                                       #
#             FREE     FREE    FREE     FREE            #
#                                                       #
   To ADVERTISE, reaching more than 4,000,000 people per month
   E-mail us at:   SPONSOR@joke-of-the-day.com

                              TODAY's JOKE
                            March 2,  1998
                           ====================
RESULTS:
The Weekend's "What a Health Tip " joke brought lots of comments
but was generally loved by both the guys and the gals
A 6.2 from Joke-Of-The-Day.com members

 ATTENTION BUSINESS OWNERS:   T I M E' S  R U N N I N G  O U T

    ========== TurboTax for Business Software ============
		    FREE 30 day trial
	       #1 Best Selling, #1 Rated
               (From the mekers of Quicken)

 FREE TRIAL - Click Here  http://turbotaxbusiness.vitabella.com/?1130
\------------------------------------------------------------------/

    Rate the Joke below! and    *** FORWARD TO FRIENDS ***
                                      Spread The Fun

                      THE DEBT COLLECTOR
                          - Submitted by Alex R K
                  ------------------------------------
The mafia was looking for a new man to make weekly collections from
all the private businesses that they were 'protecting'.

Feeling the heat from the police force, they decided to use a deaf
person for this job--if he were to get caught, he wouldn't be able to
communicate to the police what he was doing.

Well, on his first week, the deaf collector picks up over $50,000. He
gets greedy, decides to keep the money and stashes it in a safe place.

The mafia soon realizes that their collection is late, and sends
some of their hoods after the deaf collector.  The hoods find the
deaf collector and ask him where the money is. The deaf collector
can't communicate with them, so the mafia drags the guy to an interpreter.
The mafia hood says to the interpreter, "Ask him where da money is."

The interpreter signs, "Where's the money?"

The deaf replies, "I don't know what you're talking about." The
interpreter tells the hood, "He says he doesn't know what you're
talking
about."

The hood pulls out a .38 gun and places it in the ear of the deaf
collector. "NOW ask him where da money is."

The interpreter signs, "Where is the money?"

The deaf man replies, "The $50,000 is in Central Park, hidden
in the third tree stump on the left from the West 78th Street gate ."

The interpreter says to the hood, "He says he still doesn't know
what you're talking about, and doesn't think you have the balls to
pull the trigger."

PLEASE VISIT OUR SPONSOR. Thanks

	      #1 Best Selling, #1 Rated

Take control of your Business taxes - includes strategies to save
you money with the new tax laws.   TurboTax for Business - The
comprehensive business tax solution from the makers of Quicken
and QuickBooks.  Order your FREE 30 Day Trialn today!
satisfaction guaranteed.

CLICK here FREE Trial  http://turbotaxbusiness.vitabella.com/?1130
\------------------------------------------------------------------/

--------------
RATE THE JOKE:  From 1 - 7  (1 = Lousy,  7 = Hilarious)
--------------
                If you received this e-mail directly from
                Joke-of-the-day then just hit "REPLY" and type your
                rating (1 - 7) in the message and send it to us.

                IF THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN FORWARDED to you, then send
                e-mail to jokes@joke-of-the-day.com with rating
                in body of the message. Results will be posted tomorrow
                You will also be automatically subscribed to the list

-------------
QUESTIONS      Info@joke-of-the-day.com
-------------
-------------
SUBMIT A JOKE   SubmitJoke@joke-of-the-day.com
-------------   We will list your name, unless otherwise instructed
                We do not accept copyrighted material. All
                Jokes are either written by us
                or are believed to be in the public domain. Thank You.

Joke-Of-The-Day is powered by GroupMaster from Revnet
Easy email list management - http://www.groupmaster.com/joke.html

Copyright 1997/1998 JOKE-OF-THE-DAY.com / TWT. All Rights reserved
Permission is granted to reprint or distribute Joke-of-the-Day's
Jokes as long as this full copyright notice is included
including the subscription information
To get a joke everyday, E-mail us at Subscribe@joke-of-the-day.com