Joke: January 26 - What A Choice + More Clinton

   _       _                 __
  (_) ___ | | _____    ___  / _|
  | |/ _ \| |/ / _ \  / _ \| |_
  | | (_) |   <  __/ | (_) |  _|
 _/ |\___/|_|\_\___|  \___/|_|
|__/
 _   _                _
| |_| |__   ___    __| | __ _ _   _
| __| '_ \ / _ \  / _` |/ _` | | | |
| |_| | | |  __/ | (_| | (_| | |_| |
 \__|_| |_|\___|  \__,_|\__,_|\__, |
                              |___/sm
http://www.joke-of-the-day.com
 "The World's Largest Daily Joke List"

# To get a Great Joke everyday, send a blank e-mail to: #
#                                                       #
#             Join@joke-of-the-day.com                  #
#         mailto:JOIN@joke-of-the-day.com               #
#                                                       #
#                   or go here                          #
#  http://www.joke-of-the-day.com/html/subscribe.html   #
#                                                       #
#             FREE     FREE    FREE     FREE            #
#                                                       #
   To ADVERTISE, reaching more than 3,000,000 people per month
   E-mail us at:   SPONSOR@joke-of-the-day.com

                              TODAY's JOKE
                            January 26, 1998
                           ====================
RESULTS:
The "Weekend of Laughs" was pretty popular - especially the
Burger King Joke.
A 5.4 from Joke-Of-The-Day.com members
                F R E E    C A T A L O G S

Click Here    http://gs1.revnet.com/gm/msgview/119/22
-------       to request your favorite catalogs
\------------------------------------------------------------------/

    Rate the Joke below! and    *** FORWARD TO FRIENDS ***
                                      Spread The Fun

                         WHAT A CHOICE!
                          - Submitted by A. Loling
              ------------------------------------

For three years, the young attorney had been taking his brief
vacations at this country inn.  The last time he'd finally managed
an affair with the innkeeper's daughter.

Looking forward to an exciting few days, he dragged his suitcase
up the stairs of the inn, then stopped short.  There sat his
lover with an infant on her lap!

"Helen, why didn't you write when you learned you were pregnant?"
he cried. "I would have rushed up here, we could have gotten married,
and the baby would have my name!"

"Well," she said, "when my folks found out about my condition,
we sat up all night talkin' and talkin' and decided it would be
better to have a bastard in the family than a
lawyer."

                    A FEW MORE CLINTON JOKE
                    -----------------------

KEEP SENDING US YOUR CLINTON JOKES TO:  CLINTON@Joke-of-the-day.com
************************************
And make them good, since the White House is actually on our
list of subscribers.  (They have to monitor public opinion you know)

 Is it true that President Clinton's favorite movie
is "Free Willy"?
      - AndeeReg
                 ----------------------------

For those of you who remember the motto at the democratic headquarters
prior to the election - "It's the economy stupid" now comes a more
appropriate motto:
        "IT'S THE ZIPPER STUPID"
                 ----------------------------

The new scandal is being called   "ForniGATE" or "Forna-GATE"
Choose your own spelling
                 ----------------------------

The Federal Trade Commission is investigating the case as well...
as an illegal merger.
          - J. Gross
                  ----------------------------
First they complain that you AREN'T spending enough time with the
interns . . . .
           - Steve Rice
                  ----------------------------

Clinton's problem is that he can't keep Air Force One in the hangar
           - AAL187

PLEASE VISIT OUR SPONSOR. Thanks
 ***  W H O   S A I D    N O T H I N G    I S     F R E E ?  ***

           Get Some FREE CATALOGS from CatalogLink

            CHOOSE From 100s of catalogs including:
* Chadwick's of Boston    * Frederick's of Hollywood    * J & R Music
* Domestications          * International AutoSport     * TravelSmith

             Many INTERNATIONAL Catalogs as well

Click Here http://gs1.revnet.com/gm/msgview/119/22
-------     to request your favorite catalogs
\------------------------------------------------------------------/

--------------
RATE THE JOKE:  From 1 - 7  (1 = Lousy,  7 = Hilarious)
--------------
                If you received this e-mail directly from
                Joke-of-the-day then just hit "REPLY" and type your
                rating (1 - 7) in the message and send it to us.

                IF THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN FORWARDED to you, then send
                e-mail to jokes@joke-of-the-day.com with rating
                in body of the message. Results will be posted tomorrow
                You will also be automatically subscribed to the list

-------------
QUESTIONS      Info@joke-of-the-day.com
-------------
-------------
SUBMIT A JOKE   SubmitJoke@joke-of-the-day.com
-------------   We will list your name, unless otherwise instructed
                We do not accept copyrighted material. All
                Jokes are either written by us
                or are believed to be in the public domain. Thank You.

Joke-Of-The-Day is powered by GroupMaster from Revnet
Easy email list management - http://www.groupmaster.com/joke.html

Copyright 1997/1998 JOKE-OF-THE-DAY.com / TWT. All Rights reserved
Permission is granted to reprint or distribute Joke-of-the-Day's
Jokes as long as this full copyright notice is included
including the subscription information
To get a joke everyday, E-mail us at Subscribe@joke-of-the-day.com