[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
HUMOR- Where do you want to go today?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: HUMOR- Where do you want to go today?
- From: Barry at Mint City Internet <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 13:28:47 -0400
- List-Admin: email@example.com (subscribe/unsubscribe requests)
- Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 11:32:22 -0600 (MDT)
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-Id: <199706171732.LAA04690@austin.bsdi.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
>From another list I am on. Hope it lightens the day......
>From: Argun Tekant <email@example.com>
>Subject: Do you want to go to hell today?
>Date: Tuesday, June 17, 1997 2:45 AM
>Whomever is the genius in the advertisement dept. at microsoft, they have
>done it this time.
>Anybody seen the IE ads on TV lately? The one with a very effective choral
>music playing in the background?
>Well, the background music is the Confutatis Maledictis from Mozart's
>Requiem (Mass for the dead).
>And the words of the final blast of music which accompanies "Where do you
>want to go today?" are saying
>"confutatis maledictis, flammis acribus addictis..."
>"the damned and accused are convicted to flames of hell"
>Now, anyone who tried IE with 1511 understands the true meaning of this,
>but is this the right message for an ad?
============================== ISP Mailing List ==============================
Email ``unsubscribe'' to firstname.lastname@example.org to be removed.
More posting tips: ftp://www.earth.com/pub/archive/inet-access/posting-tips