HUMOR: was(Need some advice...)

I hope not everyone has seen this, but I got a kick out of it.  Some of the
recent posts needed it and figured it was about time...

            THIS IS DONE IN HUMOR AND IS NOT MEANT AS AN ACTUAL FLAME

Dear:
  [X] Clueless Newbie         [ ] Luser (loser)     [ ] Nerd
  [ ] AOLer/Euronetter/PIer   [ ] Pervert           [ ]  Kook
  [ ] Me too er               [ ] Geek
  [ ] Spammer                 [ ] Elvis
  [ ] Fed                     [ ] Freak
  [X] Other: Unbearably self-righteous person

  You Are Being Flamed Because:

  [ ] You posted a "test" in a newsgroup other than alt.test/nl.test
  [ ] You posted a binary in a non-binaries group
  [ ] You quoted an ENTIRE post in your reply
  [X] You continued a long, stupid thread
  [X] You started an off-topic thread
  [ ] You posted a "YOU ALL SUCK" message
  [ ] You said "me too" to something
  [ ] You don't know which group to post in
  [X] You suck
  [ ] You brag about things that never happened
  [X] Your sig/alias/server sucks
  [X] You posted something totally stupid
  [ ] You crossposted
  [ ] You posted a message all written in CAPS
  [ ] You posted racism shit
  [ ] I don't like your tone of voice
  [ ] I think you might be a fed
  [ ] I think you are a member of the Kook Cabal
  [X] I think you secretly work for cyberpromo

 To Repent, You Must:
  [ ] Give up your AOL/Euronet/Planet Internet account
  [ ] Get rid of your mail filter file and take what comes
  [ ] Jump into a bathtub while holding your monitor
  [X] Actually post something relevant
  [ ] Read the f****** FAQ
  [ ] Be Pat Buchanan's love slave
  [X] Be the guest of honor in alt.flame for a month
  [ ] Apologize to everybody in this newsgroup
  [ ] Post your tests to alt.test/nl.test

 In closing, I'd Like to Say:
  [ ] Bite me
  [ ] Get a life
  [ ] Never post again
  [X] I pity your dog
  [ ] Go to hell
  [X] I think your IQ must be 7
  [ ] Take your s*** somewhere else
  [ ] Learn to post or f*** off
  [ ] See how far your tongue will fit into the electric outlet
  [ ] All of the above

Have a nice day,