Talking Frog

A man was crossing a road one day when a frog
called out  to him and said: 'If you kiss me, I'll
turn into a beautiful princess.'  He bent over,
picked up the  frog, and put it in his pocket.

The frog spoke up again and said, 'If you kiss me
and turn me back into a beautiful princess, I will
be your loving companion for an entire week.'  The
man took the frog out of his pocket, smiled at it
and returned it to his pocket.

The frog cried out, 'If you kiss me and turn me
back into a beautiful princess, I'll stay with you
for a year and do ANYTHING you want!'  Again the
man took the  frog out, smiled at it and returned
it to his pocket.

Finally the frog asked, 'What is the matter? I've
told you I'm a beautiful princess, that I'll stay
with you for a year and do anything that you want.
Why won't you kiss me?'

The man said, 'Look, I'm an engineer. I don't have
time for a girlfriend, but a talking frog is
cool.'