humor: oct 30 -- Dot Com!

                              Nick's G-Rated Humor List

Thanks to D.H.for ....
> What do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire?
> Frostbite.

==================================

A sign of the times in America.
A teacher asked one of her pupils,
"What's the nation's capital?"

The reply was, "Washington D.C."

On being asked what the "D.C." stood
for, the pupil added, "Dot com!"

		thanks to Maurice Boardman

================

A Russian, an American, and a Hittite were talking one day. The Russian
said, "We were the first in space!" The American said, "So, we were the
first on the Moon!" The Hittite said, "So what?  We're going to be first on
the Sun!"

The Russian and American looked at each other and shook their heads. "You
can't land on the Sun, you idiot!  You'll burn up." said the Russian. The
Hittite replies,  "We're not STUPID, you know --- we're going at night."

		Thanks to Tiffany

=============

THINGS YOU WILL NEVER HEAR A REDNECK SAY:

** I'll take Shakespeare for 1000, Alex.
** Duct tape won't fix that.
** We don't keep firearms in this house.
** You can't feed that to the dog.
** I thought Graceland was tacky.
** No kids in the back of the pickup...it's not safe.
** Professional wrasslin's fake.
** Honey, did you mail that donation to Greenpeace?
** We're vegetarians.
** I'll have grapefruit instead of biscuits and gravy.
** Honey, these bonsai trees need watering.
** I just couldn't find a thing at Wal-mart today.
** Trim the fat off that steak.
** Cappuccino tastes better than espresso.
** The tires on that truck are too big.
** I'll have the arugula and radicchio salad.
** I've got it all on floppy disk.
** Unsweetened tea tastes better.
** Would you like your fish poached or broiled?
** Does the salad bar have bean sprouts?
** Hey here's an episode of Hee Haw we haven't seen.
** I don't have a favorite college football team.
** Be sure to bring my salad dressing on the side.
** I believe you cooked those green beans too long.
** Elvis who?
** Checkmate.
                    Posted From Ed's Humor  <<Thanks Ed>>

  Like a lot of married men, I got the "You just don't appreciate me"
  speech once from my wife.  I promised to treat her royally for the
  remainder of the day.  I took her to lunch at Burger King and Dairy
  Queen for dessert.  She's never mentioned it since.

Nick Brown
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
By visiting The Hunger Site at
http://www.thehungersite.com/index.html
you can help relieve world hunger!
One "button click" will cause corporations
to increase their donations of staple foods
to the United Nations World Food Program.
   Discover Nick's Humor Email List!
   Send a blank email to info@nickshumor.net
   Or visit http://www.NicksHumor.net