:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

From: DONSLIST1@aol.com

	Two police officers respond to a crime scene behind a grocery store.
The homicide detective is already there. "What happened?" asks the
first officer.

	"Male, about twenty-five, covered in Raisin Bran and dead as a
doornail."

	"Good grief," says the second officer. "Didn't we have one covered in
Frosted Flakes yesterday? And Captain Crunch last week?"

	"You're right" said the detective, "I'm afraid this is the work of
a cereal killer."

Gary Hallock:

	Who was driving the boat? Did Pontius Pilate?
	Yes, but he let Henry Ward Beecher.

Henny Youngman:

	I told the doctor I broke my leg in two places.
	He told me to quit going to those places.

Cathy Saticor:

	Have you heard about the cat that ate the cheese
	and sat by the mousehole with baited breath?

Ed Lambert

	The Pasadena police headquarters was recently
	overrun with thousands of bees. Apparently it
	was a police sting operation.

Gill Krebs:

	I'm suffering from Mallzheimer's disease. I go
	to the mall and forget where I parked my car.

The International Save the Pun Foundation:

	I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe.

Pun of the Day:

	Some business graphs are full of legend.

Very Punny:

	I fired my masseuse today. She just rubbed me
	the wrong way.

Alyn George:

	If Clark Kent instead of a reporter, had been a dentist
	with a strong conviction of the benefits of dairy
	products because of their high calcium content, would
	his alter-ego have stood for Tooth Justice and the
	American Whey?

Medical Definitions:

	Vitamin: What you do when a friend stops by for a visit.