humor: aug 31 -- Vini, Vidi, Vici

                              Nick's G-Rated Humor List

 Veni, Vidi, Vici -- I came, I saw, I conquered

 Veni, Vidi, Verily -- I Came, I Saw, I Concurred

 Veni, Vidi, Venison -- I Came, I Saw, I Ran Over A Deer

 Veni, Vidi, Velcro -- I Came, I Saw; I Stuck Around

 Veni, Vidi, Visa -- I Came, I Saw, I Went Shopping

 Veni, Vidi, VCR -- I Came, I Saw, I Went Home And Rented The Video

 Veni, Vidi, Fiji -- I Came, I Saw, I Ran As Far Away As Possible

=========

 Electrical Engineering:
 We make the things that make technicians mad.

 When a DJ drives under an overpass,
 does his voice fade out?

 If someone has a mid-life crisis
 while playing hide & seek, does he
 automatically lose because he can't
 find himself?

 Instead of talking to your plants,
 if you yelled at them would they
 still grow, but only to be troubled
 and insecure?

=======================
 Backup not found:
   (A)bort (R)etry (P)anic

 Press Ctrl-Alt-Delete to Save

 Outside a Dairy Queen:
 "Scream until Daddy stops the car."

 Worrying works!
 Over 90% of the things
 I worry about never happen.

=========

            / )|    Thanks to Thomas S. Ellsworth    |( \
           / / |           "Good Clean Fun"          | \ \
         _( (_ |   http://www.slonet.org/~tellswor   | _) )_
         \       /      (he got them from the      \       /
          \    _/             HUMORNET)             \_    /