humor: jun 30 -- Show Me The Money!

                              Nick's G-Rated Humor List
             _  _____________________________________  _
            / )|    Thanks to Thomas S. Ellsworth    |( \
           / / |           "Good Clean Fun"          | \ \
         _( (_ |   http://www.slonet.org/~tellswor   | _) )_
        (((\ \>|_/ )_____________________________( \_|</ /)))
        (\\\\ \_/ /                               \ \_/ ////)
         \       /                                 \       /
          \    _/                                   \_    /
          /   /                                       \   \

After a laborious two-week criminal trial in a very high profile
bank robbery case, the jury finally ended its 14 hours of deliber-
ations and entered the courtroom to deliver its verdict to the judge.

The judge turns to the jury foreman and asks, "Has the jury reached
a verdict in this case?"

"Yes we have, your honor," the foreman responded.

"Would you please pass it to me," the judge declared, as he motioned
for the bailiff to retrieve the verdict slip from the foreman and
deliver it to him.

After the judge reads the verdict himself, he delivers the verdict
slip back to his bailiff to be returned to the foreman, and instructs
the foreman, "Please read your verdict to the court."

"We find the Defendant NOT GUILTY of all four counts of bank robbery,"
stated the foreman.

The family and friends of the Defendant jump for joy at the sound of
the not guilty verdict, and hug each other as they shout expressions
of divine gratitude.  The Defendant's defense attorney turns to his
client and asks, "So, what do you think about that?"

The Defendant looks around the courtroom slowly with a bewildered look
on his face and then turns to his defense attorney and says, "I'm
confused.  Does this mean that I can keep the money?"

Subscriber David reponded to the quote ...
"The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four
Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness.
Think of your three best friends.  If they are okay, then
it's you."  			-- Rita Mae Brown

... with the following observation ...
So I considered my own group of four as advised.  I came
to the comforting conclusion that there are 12 sane folks
out there somewhere.