humor: jun 28 -- Who Are These People?

                              Nick's G-Rated Humor List
I got some bad news today. You know the money
you get from those ATM machines?  All that money
comes from *your* account!
			Sharon Grubb

I don't care how much you and your cat love each
other, if you were one inch smaller than the sweet
little kitty, he'd eat you in a heartbeat.
			Tom Gard

I'm really glad the guy who invented the Ray Gun
was named Ray. Being shot with a Fred gun just
wouldn't sound as cool.
			Bob Neanover

If you sat a million monkeys down at a million computers,
they might just fix this Y2K problem...oh wait, we're
already doing that.
			Darrell Hulshult

I think that someone must have surveillance equipment set
up in my living room, because every once in a while, someone
on the TV will tell me what channel I'm watching. That really
freaks me out, you know?
			Pam Stewart

My doctor tells me I suffer from extreme hypochondria. He
prescribed a strong placebo, but I don't think it's working.
			Fred Marcum

I'd always wondered what it would be like to live on the sun,
until my mother-in-law suggested that pressing my face against
a hot frying pan might give me an idea. Trust me, you *don't*
want to move there.
			Ted Moran

I think a really funny joke would be for NASA to send up rockets
and push a bunch of planets out of alignment. Then they could sit
back and laugh when everyone realizes that their horoscopes aren't
coming true.
			Eric Presbrey

Why are aliens always portrayed as evil in movies? How do we know
that there isn't an alien out there just waiting to share the recipe
for "The Universe's Best Waffle Mix?"
			Kevin Peck

Light sabers don't kill people. Jedis kill people.
			Jim Clark

I'll bet the first convenience stores were nothing more than caves
where you could buy sticks and rocks and microwave burritos.
			Art Bugsch

Word to the Empire: The Death Star is impressive, but just be sure
your maps are current.
			Mike Weinhold

If I could have time in a bottle, I'd make it a glass bottle.
That way, I could see the dinosaurs.
			Dick Bowden

     From MIKEY'S FUNNIES, brought to you
     by Mike Atkinson @ YOUTH SPECIALTIES