Sod

A lady decides she wants to get her house painted so she calls in a
painter to come in and give her some estimates.

The guy looks at the living room first and the lady is describing how she
wants it..."A nice soft blue to blend in with the furniture and carpeting"

The guy goes o.k. writes notes down on his pad then yells out the window
"Green side up"

They go into the kitchen and the lady goes "I'd like this room to be
yellow and flowery to brighten things up"

Again, the guy goes o.k. writes notes down on his pad then yells out the
window "Green side up"

By this time the lady is a little confused but they continue on to the
bedroom where she tells the guy "I'd like this room to be earthy".

Once again, The guy goes o.k. writes notes down on his pad then yells out
the window "Green side up".

Finally the lady can't take it anymore so she asks the guy, "What is the
problem, why do you keep yelling out of the window, 'Green side up'?"

The guy goes, "Oh sorry, I got 4 blondes laying sod across the street"