 _   _                _
| |_| |__   ___    __| | __ _ _   _
| __| '_ \ / _ \  / _` |/ _` | | | |
| |_| | | |  __/ | (_| | (_| | |_| |
 \__|_| |_|\___|  \__,_|\__,_|\__, |
                              |___/sm
http://www.joke-of-the-day.com
 "The World's Largest Daily Joke List"

# To get a Great Joke everyday, send a blank e-mail to: #
#                                                       #
#             Join@joke-of-the-day.com                  #
#         mailto:JOIN@joke-of-the-day.com               #
#                                                       #
#                   or go here                          #
# http://a.joke-of-the-day.com/X?/1718-3886899/SUB      #
#                                                       #
#             FREE     FREE    FREE     FREE            #
#                                                       #
   To ADVERTISE, reaching more than 5,500,000 people per month
   E-mail us at:   SPONSOR@joke-of-the-day.com

                                TODAY's JOKE
                               July 31, 1998
                           ====================
RESULTS:
Yesterday's NEW DICTIONARY received middling grades
A 4.3 from Joke-Of-The-Day.com members.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
     M A K E   Y O U R   M O N E Y   W O R K    F O R   Y O U
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
        WEALTH is when your "money works for you",
           rather than "you work for your money."

        CLICK Below and sign up for a FREE issue of
           Money Magazine  -- and learn the tips and tricks to
           make your money "work for you" and start building
           your net worth.
   http://a.joke-of-the-day.com/X?/1718-3886899/MONEYB
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

    Rate the Joke below! and    *** FORWARD TO FRIENDS ***
                                      Spread The Fun

                   PLAYING MOMMY & DADDY
                          - Submitted by 2bde-mkt
                ------------------------------------
Ten year old Johnny rushes home from school. He invades
the fridge and is scooping out some cherry vanilla ice cream
when his mother enters the kitchen.

She says, "Put that away, Johnny. You can't have ice cream
now. It's too close to supper time.  Go outside and play."
Johnny whimpers and says, "There's no one to play with."
Trying to placate him, she says,

"OK.  I'll play with you.  What do you want to play?"

He says, "I wanna play Mommie and Daddy."  Trying not
to register surprise and a bit confused about what her 10 year
old son was learning in school, she decided to appease him, by
saying, "Fine, I'll play.  What do I do?"

Johnny says, "You go up to the bedroom and lie down."
Figuring that she can easily control the situation, Mom goes
upstairs. Johnny, feeling a bit cocky, swaggers down the hall
and opens the utility closet. He dons his fathers old fishing
hat. As he starts up the stairs he notices a cigarette butt
in the ashtray on the end table. He picks it up and slips it
in the corner of his mouth. At the top of the stairs he moves
to the bedroom doorway.

Really confused, and now even a bit worried, his mother raises
her head and says, "What do I do now?"
In a gruff manner, Johnny says, "Get your butt downstairs and
get that kid some  ice cream!"

PLEASE VISIT OUR SPONSOR. Thanks
        G E T    M O N E Y   M A G Z I N E   F R E E

        >> CLICK Below and sign up for a FREE issue of
        Money Magazine -- Your personal guide to a future of
        financial success

        * Expert opinions    * Cutting edge strategies... and
        * Special issues such as "The Ultimate Guide To
          Mutual Funds" are yours in Money Magazine.
          TRY IT RISK FREE...Click Below
   http://a.joke-of-the-day.com/X?/1718-3886899/MONEYT

--------------
RATE THE JOKE:  From 1 - 7  (1 = Lousy,  7 = Hilarious)
--------------
                If you received this e-mail directly from
                Joke-of-the-day then just hit "REPLY" and type your
                rating (1 - 7) in the message and send it to us.

                IF THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN FORWARDED to you, then send
                e-mail to jokes@joke-of-the-day.com with rating
                in body of the message. Results will be posted tomorrow
                You will also be automatically subscribed to the list

               and we will remove your name from our list.

-------------
QUESTIONS      Info@joke-of-the-day.com
-------------
-------------
SUBMIT A JOKE   SubmitJoke@joke-of-the-day.com
-------------   We will list your name, unless otherwise instructed
                We do not accept copyrighted material. All
                Jokes are either written by us
                or are believed to be in the public domain. Thank You.

Copyright 1998 JOKE-OF-THE-DAY.com / TWT. All Rights reserved
Permission is granted to for noncommercial reprinting or distribution of
Joke-of-the-Day's Jokes as long as this full copyright notice is included
including the subscription information below.
TO GET A JOKE EVERYDAY, E-mail us at join@joke-of-the-day.com