Linux

The box said "Requires Windows 95 or better." I can't understand why it won't
work on my Linux computer.

It is not too late to turn back from the GATES of hell. Use Linux - the free 32
bit operating system.

Never trust an operating system you don't have sources for.

Got Linux?

Microsoft gives you Windows... Linux gives you the whole house.

Bill Gates did not realize was that his daughter would grow up to be a rebel
and would never use anything but Linux for her whole life.

Linux, DOS, Windows NT -- The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

Linux: the operating system with a CLUE... Command Line User Environment

We are using Linux daily to UP our productivity -- so UP yours, Microsoft!

Linux: The OS people choose without $200,000,000 of persuasion

The linuX Files -- The Source is Out There.

If Bill Gates is the Devil then Linus Torvalds must be the Messiah.

Linux. Where do you want to go tomorrow?

A Linux machine! because a 486 is a terrible thing to waste!

Microsoft is not the answer.
Microsoft is the question.
Linux is the answer.

Linux: The choice of a GNU generation

"When you say 'I wrote a program that crashed Windows', people just stare at
you blankly and say 'Hey, I got those with the system, *for free*'."
-- Linus Torvalds

Going from DOS to Linux is like trading a glider for an F117.

By golly, I'm beginning to think Linux really *is* the best thing since sliced
bread.

"We all know Linux is great...it does infinite loops in 5 seconds." -- Linus

"Some people have told me they don't think a fat penguin really embodies the
grace of Linux, which just tells me they have never seen a angry penguin
charging at them in excess of 100mph. They'd be a lot more careful about what
they say if they had." -- Linus

Linux: Where Don't We Want To Go Today?

Vini, vidi, Linux!

Microsoft seems to have gotten a lot of mileage out of the C2 rating for NT
with no network connection. I wonder if a B3 rating for Linux with no power
cord might be of value.

Linux -- Have you administered a real OS today?

Linux, because we don't need no steenkin' Blue Screen of Death!

Type cat vmlinuz > /dev/audio to hear the Voice of God.
Linux, DOS, Windows NT -- The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
Eric Thelin				Generation I Systems
eric@generation-i.com                   http://www.generation-i.com