Joke: Part II Are Your NORMAL

                          ARE YOU NORMAL - PART II
                            - Submitted by Tom Zickenberg
              ------------------------------------
             Facts about Americans. Did you know that...

And here is PART II of ARE YOU NORMAL - A survey done of Americans,
about their habits and actions.
And as we commented yesterday, don't forget - 90% of the respondents
have said that they have lied in their life. So it's up
to you to figure out if there are telling the truth or not.

--------
DRIVING
--------
* 4 out of 5 sing in the car.
   (and probably 4 out of 5 can't sing for beans either)
* 12% of men never use their car blinkers.
* 45% of us consistantly follow the speed limit.
   (This is hard to believe - Get on a highway and go the exact
    speed limit. Are 45% of the people not passing you - I doubt it)
* 2/3 of us speed up at a yellow light.
* 1/3 of us don't wear seat belts.
* 71% can drive a stick-shift car.
* 44% of men tailgate to speed up the person in front of them.
   (Hint from Jokemaster: When this happens, accelerate while
    simultaneously touching your brake - just enough so the break
    light goes on - scaring the crap out of the guy behing you)

-----------------------------
WHAT WE SHOULDN'T BE DOING
-----------------------------
 13% of us admit to occassionally doing our offspring's homework.
 91% of us lie regularly.
 27% admit to cheating on a test or quiz.

--------------
RELIGION
--------------
* 90% believe in divine retribution.
* 10% believe in the 10 Commandments.
    (That's one Commandment per person on average)
* 82% believe in an afterlife.
* 45% believe in ghosts.
* 10% of us claim to have seen a ghost. (Not Counting Casper)
* 49% believe in ESP.

--------------
DAILY LIVING
--------------
* 90% of us depend on alarm clocks to wake us.
* 53% read their horoscopes regularly.
* 16% of us have forgotten our own wedding anniversary (mostly men).
* 59% of us say we're average-looking.
* Less than 10% are trilingual.
* 37% claim to know how to use all the features on their VCR.
* 53% prefer ATM machines over tellers.
* 44% reuse tinfoil.
* 57% save pretty gift paper to reuse.
* 66% of women and 59% of men have used a mix to cook and taken
   credit for doing it from scratch.
* 53% of us would take advice from Anne Landers.
* 28% of us have skinny-dipped. 14% with the opposite sex.
* 51% of adults dress up for a Halloween festivity.
* On average, we send 38 Christmas cards every year.
* 20% of women consider their parents to be their best friends.

LOVE & MARRIAGE
* 2 out of 5 have married their first love.
* Only 4% asked the parents' approval for their bride's hand.
* 29% of us are virgins when we marry.
   (How many claim they are?)
* 1 in 5 men proposed on his knees.
* 6% propose over the phone.  (Guys get a clue)
    (And what percent said yes?)