Joke: ARE YOU NORMAL ???

                       ARE YOU NORMAL (Part I)
                          - Submitted by Tom Zickenberg
              ------------------------------------
            Facts about Americans. Did you know that...

NOTE: We have no idea as to how they collected this data.
That would be a great story by itself
AND don't forget that when you are reading this
90% of people say that they sometimes lie.

-----------------
AROUND THE HOUSE
-----------------
* 21% of us don't make our bed daily. 5% of us never do.
* Men do 29% of laundry each week. Only 7% of women trust their
  husbands to do it correctly.
* 40% of women have hurled footwear at a man.
* 85% of men don't use the slit in their underwear.
* 67.5% of men were tightie whities (briefs).
* The average bra size today is 36C whereas 10 years ago it was a 34B.
* 85% of women wear the wrong bra size. (Is there a correlation????)

---------
HABITS
---------
* 58.4% have called into work sick when we weren't.
* 3 out of 4 of us store our dollar bills in rigid order
  with singles  leading up to higher denominations.
* 50% admit they regularly sneak food into movie theaters to
  avoid the high prices of snack foods.
* 39% of us peek in our host's bathroom cabinet.
* 17% have been caught by the host.
* 81.3% would tell an acquaintance to zip his pants.
* 29% of us ignore RSVP.
* 35% give to charity at least once a month.
* 71.6% of us eavesdrop.

------
FOOD
------
* 69% eat the cake before the frosting.
* When nobody else is around, 47% drink straight from the carton.
* Snickers is the most popular candy.
* 22% of us skip lunch daily.
* 9% of us skip breakfast daily.
* 66% of us eat cereal regularly.
* 22% of all restaurant meals include french fries.
* 14% of us eat the watermelon seeds.

---------
HYGIENE
---------
* 22% leave the glob of toothpaste in the sink.
* Only 13% brush our teeth from side to side.
* Nearly 1/3 of U.S. women color their hair.
* 53% of women will not leave the house without makeup on.
* 58% of women paint their nails regularly.
* 33% of women lie about their weight.
* 4 out of 5 of us have suffered from hemorrhoids.
    (I thought that was preferred Trident gum)
* The average girl starts her period at age 12.
* 30% of us refuse to sit on a public toilet seat.
* 54.2% of us always wash our hands after using the toilet.
* 23.5% admit they don't always flush.
* 45.2% pee in the shower.
* 44.9% pee in the ocean.
* 28.1% pee in the pool.
* 46.5% of men say they ALWAYS put the seat down after
  they've used the toilet, yet women claim to ALWAYS find it up.

                STAY TUNES FOR PART II