how much is your time worth??

"Daddy, how much do you make an hour?"  With a timid voice and
idolizing eyes, the little boy greeted his father as he returned from
work.  Greatly surprised, but giving his boy a glaring look, the
father said: "Look, not even your mother knows that.  Don't bother me
now, I'm tired."

"But, Daddy, just tell me please!  How much do you make an hour?" the
boy insisted.  The father, finally giving up, replied: "Twenty dollars
an hour."

"Okay, Daddy.  Could you loan me ten dollars?" the boy asked.  Showing
his restlessness and positively disturbed, the father yelled:  "So
that was the reason you asked how much I earn, right?  Go to sleep and
don't bother me any more!"

It was already dark and the father was thinking about what the boy had
sad and was feeling guilty.  Maybe, he thought, his son really needed
something.  Finally, trying to ease his mind, the father went to his
son's room.

"Are you asleep?" asked the father.

"No, Daddy.  Why?" Replied the boy, partially asleep.

"Here's the money you asked for earlier," the father said.

"Thanks, Daddy!" rejoiced the son, while putting his hand under his
pillow and removing some money.  "Now I have enough!  Now I have
twenty dollars!" the boy said to his father, who was gazing at his
son, confused at what his son had just said

Then the little angel said, "Here's my $20.00.  Daddy, could you
please sell me one hour of your time?"