[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: ISPs, Induhviduals, and stress
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: ISPs, Induhviduals, and stress
- From: "Alexander O. Yuriev" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 25 Nov 1996 11:44:12 -0500
- In-reply-to: Your message of "Sat, 23 Nov 1996 19:37:29 GMT." <199611240037.TAA29287@host.cnwl.igs.net>
- List-Admin: email@example.com (subscribe/unsubscribe requests)
- Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Date: Mon, 25 Nov 1996 09:30:36 -0700 (MST)
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-Id: <199611251630.JAA25220@austin.bsdi.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Just wondering if anybody out there has some horror stories/
> interesting methods of dealing with stress/aggression when dealing
> with "where's the any key" type customers over the phone (or even if
> they're walk ins, that could be funny :)
You go to your favourite sports store and pick up a baseball bat.
============================== ISP Mailing List ==============================
Email ``unsubscribe'' to email@example.com to be removed.
Experience varies directly with equipment ruined.