humor 2000: No-Frills Airline

                              Nick's G-Rated Humor List

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Today's Anagram: Slot Machines  ==  Cash Lost in 'em

QUOTE - QUOTE - QUOTE - QUOTE - QUOTE - QUOTE - QUOTE - QUOTE
 Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions.
 Small people always do that, but the really great make
 you feel that you, too, can become great.
                           		- Mark Twain

YOU KNOW IT'S A "NO FRILLS" AIRLINE WHEN ...

...they don't sell tickets, they sell chances.

...all the insurance machines in the terminal are sold out.

...before the flight, the passengers get together and elect a pilot.

...you cannot board the plane unless you have the exact change.

...before you took off, the stewardess tells you to fasten your Velcro.

...the Captain asks all the passengers to chip in a little for gas.

...when they pull the steps away, the plane starts rocking.

...the Captain yells at the ground crew to get the cows off the runway.

...you ask the Captain how often their planes crash and he says, "Just once."

...no movie.  Don't need one.  Your life keeps flashing before your eyes

...all the planes have a bathroom ... and a chapel.

Pastor Tim's Clean Laugh List
http://www.cybersalt.org/cleanlaugh
To Subscribe to the CleanLaugh list,
send a blank e-mail to:
cleanlaugh-subscribe@egroups.com

[      REAL BUMPER STICKERS      ]
[  From <<RevTonyAG@aol.com>>    ]

**Saw It... Wanted It... Had A Fit... Got It!

**If You Can Read This, I've Lost My Trailer.

**This Would Be Really Funny If It Weren't Happening To Me

**It's Been Lovely But I Have To Scream Now

**Where Are We Going And Why Am I In This Handbasket?