humor: oct 15 -- Training Courses for Men

                              Nick's G-Rated Humor List

OK, I admit it.  I am geographically impaired.   :-(
And yes, the Schuylkill River is in Philadephia, not Michigan.
But I enjoyed both places on a trip a ferw years back, so maybe
(maybe?) the error is forgiveable.  For someone who once thought
that Chicago was on the East Coast!

Training Courses Now Available for Men
--------------------------------------

Introduction to Common Household Objects I: The Mop

Introduction to Common Household Objects II: The Sponge

Dressing Up: Beyond the Funeral and the Wedding

Refrigerator Forensics: Identifying and Removing the Dead

Design Pattern or Splatter Stain on the Linoleum?
You CAN Tell the Difference!

Accepting Loss I: If It's Empty, You Can Throw It Away

Accepting Loss II: If the Milk Expired Three Weeks Ago,
                   Keeping It In the Refrigerator
                   Won't Bring It Back

Going to the Supermarket: It's Not Just for Women Anymore!

Recycling Skills I: Boxes that the Electronics Came In

Recycling Skills II: Styrofoam that Came in the Boxes
                     that the Electronics Came In

Bathroom Etiquette I: Let's Wash Those Towels!

Bathroom Etiquette II: Five Easy Ways to Tell When You're
                       About to Run Out of Toilet Paper!

Giving Back to the Community:
How to Donate 15-Year-Old Levis to the Goodwill

Romance: More Than a Cable Channel!

Strange But True:
She Really May NOT Care What "Fourth Down and Ten" Means

Going Out to Dinner: Beyond the Pizza Hut

Accepting Your Limitations:
Just Because You Have Power Tools Doesn't Mean You Can Fix It

Posted From:  << [BipposJokes] >>

Thanks to "The Funnies"  /////////////////////////////
   http://www.egroups.com/list/andychaps_the-funnies/
To get on their list, send a blank email to:
andychaps_the-funnies-subscribe@egroups.com