GOODBYE from admin-test@server.twistedhumor.com

admin-test@server.twistedhumor.com mailing list.

Acknowledgment: I have removed the address

   eric@thelin.org

from the admin-test mailing list. This address
is no longer a subscriber.

--- Administrative commands for the admin-test list ---

   <admin-test-subscribe@server.twistedhumor.com>

   <admin-test-info@server.twistedhumor.com>
   <admin-test-faq@server.twistedhumor.com>

for example "john@host.domain", just add a hyphen and your