humor: sep 28 -- Three for today

                              Nick's G-Rated Humor List

<>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>
Thanks to "Have A Nice Day". You can subscribe
   to HAND list: email majordomo@bapp.com
   in body of MESSAGE type: subscribe HAND
<>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>  <>

  A man told his doctor that he wasn't able to do all the things
  around the house that he used to do. After the examination he
  said, "Now, Doc, I can take it. Just tell me straight out, in
  plain English, what is wrong with me."

  "In plain English?" the doctor said, shrugging his shoulders,
  "You're just lazy!"

  "Okay..." said the man, rubbing his chin. "Now give me the
   complex medical term so I can tell my wife."

   Sandy began a job as an elementary school counselor and she was
 eager to help. One day during recess she noticed a girl standing by
 herself on one side of a playing field while the rest of the kids
 enjoyed a game of soccer at the other.
   Sandy approached and asked if she was all right.
   The girl said she was.
   A little while later, however, Sandy noticed the girl was in the
 same spot, still by herself.
   Approaching again, Sandy offered, "Would you like me to be your
 friend?"
   The girl hesitated, then said, "Okay," looking at the woman
 suspiciously.
   Feeling she was making progress, Sandy then asked, "Why are you
 standing here all alone?"
   "Because," the little girl said with great exasperation, "I'm
 the goalie!"

     A sad Bassett Hound was telling his troubles to his friend.
  "I'm depressed.  I think negative thoughts.  I'm always
  bored and always tired."
    "Why not go see a psychiatrist?" suggested the friend.
    "Well, I would," said the Bassett Hound, "except that I'm
  not allowed on the couch."