[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
FW: VIRUS WARNING
- To: "'firstname.lastname@example.org'" <email@example.com>, "'firstname.lastname@example.org'" <email@example.com>, "'firstname.lastname@example.org'" <email@example.com>, "'firstname.lastname@example.org'" <email@example.com>
- Subject: FW: VIRUS WARNING
- From: Matt Avery <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 08:17:37 -0700
- Cc: Amy Potts <Windowsemail@example.com>, Angela Nordick <Windowsfirstname.lastname@example.org>, April Hoskins <Windowsemail@example.com>, Bill Dumanch <Windowsfirstname.lastname@example.org>, Calvin Washechek <Windowsemail@example.com>, Carrie Maddox <Windowsfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: Chris Kozlak <Windowsemail@example.com>, Desiree DeVirgilio <Windowsfirstname.lastname@example.org>, Larry Ostendorf <Windowsemail@example.com>, Liza Romero <Windowsfirstname.lastname@example.org>, Robin Cepikoff <Windowsemail@example.com>, Ross Peterson <Windowsfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: Christina Andrews <Windowsemail@example.com>
- Organization: Environmental Support Solutions
- Reply-To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
This was something I pulled off a mailing list that I figured I'd better warn everyone about.
This virus warning is genuine. There is a new virus going around, called
"work". If you receive any sort of "work" at all, whether via email,
internet or simply handed to you by a colleague . . . DO NOT OPEN IT.
This has been circulating around our building for months and those who
have been tempted to open "work" or even look at "work" have found that
their social life is deleted and their brain ceases to function properly.
If you do encounter "work" via email or are faced with any "work" at all,
then to purge the virus, send an email to your boss with the words, "I've
had enough of your crap . . . I'm off to the pub."
The "work" should automatically be forgotten by your brain. If you
receive "work" in paper-document form, simply lift the document and drag
the "work" to your garbage can and put on your hat and coat and skip to
the nearest bar with two friends and order three pints of beer (or rum
After repeating this action 14 times, you will find that "work" will no
longer be of any relevance to you and that "Scooby Doo" was the greatest
Send this message to everyone in your address book . If you do NOT have
anyone in your address book, then I'm afraid the "work" virus has already
corrupted your life.