[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Here is a fax that Dr. Laura received and posted on her website and that I
found humorous. Enjoy! :-)
Subject: Great Truths About Life That Little Children Have Learned
1. No matter how hard you try, you cannot baptize cats.
2. When your mom is mad at your dad, donít let her brush your hair.
3. If your sister hits you, donít hit her back. They always catch the second
4. Never ask your 3-year-old brother to hold a tomato.
5. You canít trust dogs to watch your food.
6. Reading what people write on desks can teach you a lot.
7. Donít sneeze when someone is cutting your hair.
8. Puppies still have bad breath even after eating a tic tac.
9. Never hold a dustbuster and a cat at the same time.
10. School lunches stick to the wall.
11. You canít hide a piece of broccoli in a glass of milk.
12. Donít wear polka-dot underwear under white shorts.
13. The best place to be when you are sad is in Grandmaís lap.