He died eating beans and pork.
    He took his life,
    Not with gun, rope or knife.
The weapon he used was a fork.

A REMINDER -- here's the right way to
unsubscribe from Nick's Humor List:
1. Do NOT reply to this message.
2. Send an e-mail message to: request@NicksHumor.net
3. In the body of the message type: unsubscribe
   (please don't type any other words in the message)
4. Wait one day.
5. If you still receive my humor messages, send an email
   message directly to help@NicksHumor.net.

Thanks for understanding!
	Nick Brown  :-)

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
ICE-CREAM TREAT
My mother made some purchases in a mall store while my father waited for
her in the hallway.  When she finished her shopping, she suggested that
my dad could break his diet this once with a treat at the ice-cream shop
a few doors down. Mom was about to place an order at the counter when the
clerk spotted my father and said,  "Oh, you're back so soon?"

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= Nancy Carson <JMFS19A@prodigy.com>
EXERCISE
Dr. Theresa Bowling handed her overweight patient a bottle
of pills. "Don't swallow these pills," Dr. Bowling said.
"Instead, spill them on the floor three times a day and
pick them up one by one."

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= David A. Rinke II <drinkeii@erie.net>
DEFINITION: BATHROOM SCALES
Equipment which only seems to work correctly when
one holds on to a towel rail, stands on one foot
and leans hard to the left.