Joke: Barney in lost world?

BARNEY'S RUBBLE : A BURNING QUESTION

Q: Would Barney survive in The Lost World?

A: "Well, absolutely, Barney would survive," says Ann Piper,
a spokesperson for the prehistoric preschool favorite. "Barney
has survived millions of years. People forget that Barney's a
T. Rex too. He's the nice cousin."

Understandably, not everyone agrees. "Barney would last about
30 seconds," says World screenwriter David Koepp. "He's the
evolutionary freak." Adds Vince Vaughn, "The raptors would
take Barney's lunch money." Jeff Goldblum wholeheartedly agrees:
" ... He wouldn't last in the jungle.  Purple is not exactly a
good camouflage color."

But some  caution against underestimating the silly saurian.
"When Barney got through with the other dinosaurs, they would
be eating PB&J sandwiches," says Russell Mack, VP of communica-
tions for Lyrick Studios, Barney's producer. "Of course,
that might take the edge off the movie."
					     --Cindy Pearlman

COMPUTER ONE LINERS
From: Walker Family <walkers4@pacbell.net>

 Backups?  We doan *NEED* no steenking baX%^~,VbKx  NO CARRIER

 Todays assembler command :  EXOP   Execute Operator

 My mail reader can beat up your mail reader.

 To define recursion, we must first define recursion.

 Good programming is 99% sweat and 1% coffee.

 I just found the last bug.

 This final list of computer one-liners
 was transmitted using 100% recycled electrons.