Joke: Gorilla Removal

A lady wakes up one morning to find a gorilla in
her tree. She looks in the phone book and finds a
gorilla removal service.

When she asks if they can remove the gorilla, the
service guy asks, "Is it a male or female?" "Male,"
she replies. "Oh yeah, we can do it. I'll be right
there," he states.

An hour later, the service guy shows up with a
stick, a Chihuahua, a shotgun, and a pair of
handcuffs.

He then gives the woman some instructions. "I'm
going to climb this tree and poke the gorilla with
the stick until he falls out of the tree. When he
does, the trained Chihuahua will go to bite the
gorilla's testicles. The gorilla will then
cross his hands to protect himself, allowing you
to put the handcuffs on him."

The woman asks, "What do I do with the shotgun?"
The service guy replies, "If I fall out of the tree
before the gorilla does, shoot the Chihuahua."