Joke: Arkansas Funnies

Arkansas Funnies:

Did you hear about the New 3 Million Dollar Arkansas State Lottery? The
winner gets 3 dollars a year for a million years.
Why did OJ Simpson want to move to Arkansas?
Everyone has the same DNA.
Two Arkansans are walking down different ends of a street toward each
other and one is carrying a sack.
When they meet, one says, "Hey Tommy Ray, what'cha got in th' bag?"
"Jus' some chickens."
"If I guess how many there are, can I have one?"
"I'll give you both of them."
"OK. Ummmmm......, five?"
The Arkansan and his gal were embracing passionately in the front seat
of the car. "Want to go in the back seat?" she asked.
"No," he replied.
A few minutes later she asked, "Now do you want to get in the back seat?"
"No," he said again, "I wanna stay here in the front seat with you."
A young ventriloquist is touring the Southwest and stops to entertain in
an Arkansas bar. He's going through his usual stupid redneck jokes, when a big
burly guy in the audience stands up and says threateningly, "I've heard
just about enough of your smart mouth hillbilly jokes--we ain't all
stupid here in Arkansas!"
Flustered, the ventriloquist begins to apologize, when the big
guy interrupts him and says, "You stay out of this mister--I'm talking
to the smart mouth little fella on your knee!"