Joke: Ruin sorbees!

Be warned, you're going to find yourself talking "funny" for a while after
reading this.  It was nominated best email of 1997.  This is a telephonic
exchange between a hotel guest and room service at a hotel in Asia which
was recorded and published in the Far East Economic Review:

Room Service: "Morny.  Ruin sorbees."
Guest: "Sorry, I thought I dialed room-service."
RS: "Rye. Ruin sorbees. Morny! Jewish to odor sunteen??"
G:  "Uh, yes, I'd like some bacon and eggs."
RS: "Ow July den?"
G:  "What??"
RS: "Ow July den - fry, boy, pooch?"
G:  "Oh, the eggs! How do I like them? Sorry, scrambled, please."
RS: "Ow July dee baychem - crease?"
G:  "Crisp will be fine"
RS: "Hokay. An San toes?"
G:  "What?"
RS: "San toes. July San toes?"
G:  "I don't think so"
RS: "No? Judo one toes??"
G:  "I feel really bad about this, but I don't know what 'judo one toes'
     means."
RS: "Toes! Toes! Why jew Don Juan toes? Ow bow singlish mopping we  bother?"
G:  "English muffin!! I've got it! You were saying 'Toast.' Fine. Yes, an
     English muffin will be fine."
RS: "We bother?"
G:  "No, just put the bother on the side."
RS: "Wad?"
G:  "I mean butter - just put it on the side."
RS: "Copy?"
G:  "Sorry?"
RS: "Copy...tea...mill?"
G:  "Yes. Coffee please, and that's all."
RS: "One Minnie. Ass ruin torino fee, strangle ache, crease baychem, tossy
     singlish mopping we bother honey sigh, and copy....rye??"
G:  "Whatever you say."
RS: "Tendjewberrymud"
G:  "You're welcome"