[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
joke: You'll Never Hear Dad Say
TOP 10 THINGS YOU'LL NEVER HEAR A DAD SAY
10. Well, how 'bout that? ... I'm lost! Looks like we'll
have to stop and ask for directions.
9. You know Pumpkin, now that you're thirteen, you'll be
ready for unchaperoned car dates. Won't that be fun?
8. I noticed that all your friends have a certain hostile
attitude ... I like that.
7. Here's a credit card and the keys to my new car -- GO CRAZY.
6. What do you mean you wanna play football? Figure skating
not good enough for you, son?
5. Your Mother and I are going away for the weekend...you
might want to consider throwing a party.
4. Well, I don't know what's wrong with your car. Probably
one of those doo-hickey thingies -- you know -- that makes
it run or something. Just have it towed to a mechanic and
pay whatever he asks.
3. No son of mine is going to live under this roof without an
earring -- now quit your belly-aching, and let's go to the mall.
2. Whaddya wanna go and get a job for? I make plenty of money
for you to spend.
And The Number One Thing You'll Never Hear A Dad Say...
1. What do I want for my birthday? Aahh -- don't worry about that.
It's no big deal. (OK, they might say it. But they don't mean it)