Joke: June 27 / 28 - A Dictionary for Women

   _       _                 __
  (_) ___ | | _____    ___  / _|
  | |/ _ \| |/ / _ \  / _ \| |_
  | | (_) |   <  __/ | (_) |  _|
 _/ |\___/|_|\_\___|  \___/|_|
|__/
 _   _                _
| |_| |__   ___    __| | __ _ _   _
| __| '_ \ / _ \  / _` |/ _` | | | |
| |_| | | |  __/ | (_| | (_| | |_| |
 \__|_| |_|\___|  \__,_|\__,_|\__, |
                              |___/sm
http://www.joke-of-the-day.com
 "The World's Largest Daily Joke List"

# To get a Great Joke everyday, send a blank e-mail to: #
#                                                       #
#             Join@joke-of-the-day.com                  #
#         mailto:JOIN@joke-of-the-day.com               #
#                                                       #
#                   or go here                          #
# http://a.joke-of-the-day.com/X?/1384-3886899/SUB      #
#                                                       #
#             FREE     FREE    FREE     FREE            #
#                                                       #

                               TODAY's JOKE
                             June 27/28, 1998
                           ====================
RESULTS:
Yesterday's A little Kiss joke did really great.
Almost everybody liked it.
A 5.9 from Joke-Of-The-Day.com members.
     M I L L I O N S   A N D   M I L L I O N S   S E R V E D
                  (Watch Out McDonalds)

            To ADVERTISE on JOKE-OF-THE-DAY.com,
      reaching more than 5,500,000 people per month

         E-mail us at:   SPONSOR@joke-of-the-day.com

    Rate the Joke below! and    *** FORWARD TO FRIENDS ***
                                      Spread The Fun

                  A DICTIONARY FOR WOMEN
                          - Submitted by L Sorent
              ------------------------------------

Argument (ar*gyou*ment) n.
----------------------
A discussion that occurs when you're right, but he just hasn't
realized it yet.

Airhead (er*hed) n.
----------------------
 What a woman intentionally becomes when pulled over by a policeman.

Bar-be-que (bar*bi*q) n
-----------------------
You bought the groceries, washed the lettuce, chopped the tomatoes,
diced the onions, marinated the meat and cleaned everything up, but,
he, "made the dinner."

Blonde jokes (blond joks) n.
----------------------
Jokes that are short so men can understand them.

Cantaloupe (kant*e*lope) n
----------------------
Gotta get married in a church.

Clothes dryer (kloze dri*yer) n.
----------------------
An appliance designed to eat socks.

Diet Soda (dy*it so*da) n.
----------------------
A drink you buy at a convenience store to go with a half pound
bag of peanut M&Ms.

Eternity (e*ter*ni*tee) n.
------------------------
The last two minutes of a football game.

Exercise (ex*er*siz) v
----------------------
To walk up and down a mall, occasionally resting to make a
purchase.

Grocery List (grow*ser*ee list) n.
-----------------------------------
What you spend half an hour writing, then forget to
take with you to the store.

Hair Dresser (hare dres*er) n.
-----------------------------
Someone who is able to create a style you will never be
able to duplicate again. See "Magician."

Hardware Store (hard*war stor) n
----------------------------------
Similar to a black hole in space-if he goes in, he
isn't coming out anytime soon.

Childbirth (child*brth) n.
--------------------------
You get to go through 36 hours of contractions; he gets to
hold your hand and say "focus,...breath...push..."

Lipstick (lip*stik) n
On your lips, coloring to enhance the beauty of your mouth.
On his collar, coloring only a tramp would wear...!

Park (park) v./n.
----------------------
Before children, a verb meaning, "to go somewhere and neck."
After children, a noun meaning a place with a swing set and slide.

Patience (pa*shens) n.
----------------------
The most important ingredient for dating, marriage and children.
See also "tranquilizers."

Waterproof Mascara (wah*tr*pruf mas*kar*ah) n.
Comes off if you cry, shower, or swim, but will not come
off if you try to remove it.

Valentine's Day (val*en*tinez dae) n
-------------------------------------.
A day when you have dreams of a candlelight dinner, diamonds,
and romance, but consider yourself lucky to get a card.

         *** VISIT SOME OF OUR JOKE MEMBER's SITES ***
         They Worked hard on them, so give 'em a look

Mygoldmine      http://www.myfreeoffice.com/mygoldmine
rogmyer         http://members.xoom.com.rogmyers.rogmyers.htm
Zach  W.        http://www.angelfire.com/pa/nyabinga.
Efi Z           http://fly.to/efi
Brian M         http://www.freeyellow.com/members2/b-money
Bill Cooper     http://home.earthlink.net/~polabare
Lauren          http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Lobby/2286
Karen Lin       http://members.theglobe.com/CheeryGal98/
Brian Posey     http://www.bposey.com
Daniel Kolenich http://www.zebra.net/~dkolenich
Bill Fields     http://members.tripod.com/~billfields/index-9.html
Giovanni Ferrara http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Parc/3322/
Mitch Courtright http://www.inquo.net/~mitch/
Tatiana Williams http://members.tripod.com/~Rizzel
Jozzmenia        http://members.tripod.com/~Jozzmenia/jade.html
Bob & Michele Wolosyn http://members.tripod.com/~Michele_W/index.html

*** TO BE LISTED HERE - and to get more than 1,000 visits to
your site you must have Joke-Of-The-Day's link and LOGO on your
site and preferably on your home page. (you can copy our logo
from our website)
After you have linked to us  E-mail us your URL to:
     Link@Joke-Of-The-Day.com
--------------
RATE THE JOKE:  From 1 - 7  (1 = Lousy,  7 = Hilarious)
--------------
                If you received this e-mail directly from
                Joke-of-the-day then just hit "REPLY" and type your
                rating (1 - 7) in the message and send it to us.

                IF THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN FORWARDED to you, then send
                e-mail to jokes@joke-of-the-day.com with rating
                in body of the message. Results will be posted tomorrow
                You will also be automatically subscribed to the list

               and we will remove your name from our list.

-------------
QUESTIONS      Info@joke-of-the-day.com
-------------
-------------
SUBMIT A JOKE   SubmitJoke@joke-of-the-day.com
-------------   We will list your name, unless otherwise instructed
                We do not accept copyrighted material. All
                Jokes are either written by us
                or are believed to be in the public domain. Thank You.

Copyright 1998 JOKE-OF-THE-DAY.com / TWT. All Rights reserved
Permission is granted to for noncommercial reprinting or distribution of
Joke-of-the-Day's Jokes as long as this full copyright notice is included
including the subscription information below.
TO GET A JOKE EVERYDAY, E-mail us at join@joke-of-the-day.com