Joke: Who's The Strongest!

                  WHO'S THE  STRONGEST?
A local bar was so sure that its bartender was the strongest man
Around that they offered a standing $1,000 bet. The bar tender would
Squeeze a lemon until all the juice ran into a glass, and then give the
Lemon to a patron.

Anyone who could squeeze another drop  of juice out would win the
Money. Many people tried but nobody could do it.

One day a scrawny, little man came in, wearing thick glasses and a
Polyester suit. He said in a squeaky voice,  "i'd like to try the bet."
After the laughter died down, the bartender grabbed a lemon and squeezed
It. Then he handed the wrinkled remains of the rind to the little man
Who clenched it in his small fist.

 Soon the crowd's laughter turned to total silence as six drops of
Juice fell into the glass. As the crowd cheered, the bartender paid the
$1,000 and asked the little man, " what do you do for a living?" The
Little man replied with a winning smile, "I work for The IRS!"

A famous composer got a letter from his tax office: "We are surprised to
find a composer with your talents earning so little.

"The musician wrote back,
"Dear Sirs, I share your surprise."