humor: -- Kids and Teens

                              Nick's G-Rated Humor List

================== !!!!!!!!!!! =====================
Thanks to Randy Walker <walkers4@pacbell.net>
who mails out Funny Bone <funnyguy@spunge.org>
================== !!!!!!!!!!! =====================

The family's teenage son had just received his brand new drivers license.
To celebrate, the whole family trooped out to the driveway and climbed into
the car for his inaugural drive. Dad immediately headed to the back seat,
directly behind the newly minted driver.

"I'll bet you're back there to get a change of scenery after all those
months of sitting in the front passenger seat teaching me how to
drive,"said the beaming boy to his old man.

"Nope," came dad's reply, "I'm gonna sit back here and kick the back of
your seat while you drive, just like you have been doing to me for sixteen
years."

-------------
-------------

 -The Kids
  A young man visited his friend's home at dinner time. Upstairs the
  kids were yelling and screaming. The young man commented "It sounds
  like a den of iniquity up there."
  Replied the father, "Oh no, that's just the kids dividing up a
  pizza. It's more like ...  a din of inequity."

-------------

 -The School Production
  During a performance for the high school drama class at the local
  theatre, a hole was cracked in the stage floor. Subsequent acts
  managed to avoid the damaged area until little Freddy, juggling
  bowling pins, accidentally stepped through the hole up to his knee.
  He apologized to the audience for his clumsiness, prompting a
  heckler to shout, "Don't worry, Freddy. ... It's just a stage
  you're going through!"

 -The Filling
  A little boy was taken to the dentist. It was discovered that he had
  a cavity that would have to be filled. "Now, young man," asked the
  dentist, "what kind of filling would you like for that tooth?"
   "Chocolate, please," replied the youngster

			contributed by Frank Morris