Jewish Dog Year:  Current year plus 3760, multiply by 7.

From: Just 4 Laughs Humor List <FAQ-J4L@lyris.enlist.com>

Career Choice

An acquaintance of mine who is a physician told this story about her
then four year old daughter.  On the way to preschool, the doctor had
left her stethoscope on the car seat, and her little girl picked it up
and began playing with it.  Be still,  my heart, thought my friend, my
daughter wants to follow in my footsteps!

Then the child spoke into the instrument:
"Welcome to McDonald's.  May I take you order?"

Did you hear about the guy who lost
his left arm and leg in a car crash?
  There's not much LEFT of him ...
  .... but he's all RIGHT now!