humor: jun 18 -- Father's Day Preview

                              Nick's G-Rated Humor List

               ---------------------------------------
            / )|          forwarded from             |( \
           / / |        Thomas S. Ellsworth          | \ \
         _( (_ |   http://www.slonet.org/~tellswor   | _) )_
        (((\ \>|_/ )_____________________________( \_|</ /)))
        (\\\\ \_/ /                               \ \_/ ////)
         \       /       I do whatever my Rice     \       /
          \    _/       Crispies tell me to do.     \_    /
          /   /                                       \   \

		    	LOVE AND MARRIAGE
		    	Have A Nice Day!!
		    	smiles@bapp.com

  A successful man is one who makes more money
  than his wife can spend. A successful woman
  is one who can find such a man.

   Marriage is a three ring circus:
           engagement ring
             wedding ring
              suffering

  Before marriage, a man yearns for the woman he
  loves. After marriage, the "y" becomes silent.

  A husband said to his wife, "No, I don't hate
  your relatives. In fact, I like your mother-in-law
  better than I like mine."

  A little boy asked his father, "Daddy, how much does
  it cost to get married?" And the father replied, "I
  don't know, son, I'm still paying for it."

A couple was having a discussion about family finances.
Finally the husband exploded, "If it weren't for my money,
the house wouldn't be here!"  The wife replied, "My dear,
if it weren't for your money, I wouldn't be here."

  A man said his credit card was stolen
  but he decided not to report it because
  the thief was spending less than his wife
  did.

  Her husband has been slipping in and
  out of a coma for several months
  yet she stayed by his bedside every
  single day.  When he came to, he
  motioned for her to come nearer. As
  she sat by him, he said, "You know
  what?  You have been with me all
  through the bad times. When I got
  fired, you were there to support me.
  When my business fell, you were
  there.  When I got shot, you were by
  my side.  When we lost the house,
  you gave me support.  When my health
  started failing, you were still by
  my side.  When I think about it now,
  I think you bring me bad luck!"

  Before marriage, a man will lie awake all night thinking
  about something you say.  After marriage, he will fall
  asleep before you finish talking.

  The honeymoon is over when the husband calls home to say
  he'll be late for dinner and the answering machine says
  that dinner is in the microwave.

  Love is blind.
  Marriage is an institution for the blind.

  Love is blind.
  Marriage is an eye-opener.

  Words to live by:
  Do not argue with a spouse