clinton in heaven??????

    President Clinton died and met St. Peter at the Pearly Gates. St.Peter asked, "Can you
explain the bad things you did on earth?"

     Clinton thought a bit and answered, "Well, I smoked marijuana but you shouldn't hold that
against me because I didn't inhale.  I had extra-marital affairs, but I didn't really have 'sexual
relations'.  And I lied, but I didn't commit perjury."

     St. Peter replied, "OK, here's the deal.  We'll send you to a placethat is very hot, but we
won't call it 'Hell'. You'll be there for an indefinite period of time, but we won't call it 'eternity'.
And you shouldn't necessarily 'abandon all hope' upon entering, but don't hold your breath
waiting for it to freeze over."
Interested in 7.5 cents a min long distance Flat 24hrs a day click here http://www.IdahoAccess.com/brian
If you dont wish to recieve these Emails from us Please email Postmaster@IdahoAccess.com
If you would like to send us one please send it to submit@IdahoAccess.com
If you had this message forwarded to and would like to be on our list email Postmaster@IdahoAccess.com
This list is brouht to you by IdahoAccess.com