Joke: Funny Signs

     FUNNY SIGNS
     - Submitted by Joke-Of-The-Day.com Members
This is part of our very popular original series
on true funny signs seen around the world.
Have you seen something funny?

Send it to us at:   SIGNS@joke-of-the-day.com

              And Here they are:

At a restaurant in New York:
"Tip-ing is not a city in China."
   -zal g

********
Here is a great sign I saw in the grocery store:
"snickers, 5 for 1.00$.(limit 4)"
   -Kim Gregory

********
On a dock in Juneau, Alaska:
"Safety ladder, climb at own risk."
   -R. Olson

********
Seen on an electrical appliance store in Spokane, WA
"Go modern! Go gas! Go BOOM!"
   -DONNROS

********
Emergency Evacuation Plan posted in various
places around my office building:
"Run like Hell!"
   -Dan Kroyman

********
Biggs Septic Tank Service (near Nashville Tennessee)
"Call Monday thru Friday, sorry, we haul milk on weekends."
   -Anonymous

********
Sporting goods store:
"With Fishing season upon us we have plenty of
crappie poles to fill your needs."
   -Becky Hammack

********
Sign on the wall of the office of
an ethnologist:
"Beware of bargains in
1. Parachutes
2. Life preservers
3. Brain surgery
4. Eye Care "
   -User365108

********
A bumper sticker in Portugal reads:
"Learn from your parents' mistakes:
Use birth control."
   -Franciso Passos

********
Billboard sign on a highway coming out of Austin, TX:
"Nobody reads billboards.... But you just did :)"
   -Annie A. Wahid