Joke: Grateful Gambler

Ned is down on his luck in Las Vegas. He has gambled away all his money and
has to borrow a dime from another gambler just to use the men's room. The
stall happens to be open and he uses the dime in a slot machine and hits the
jackpot.  He takes his winnings and goes to the blackjack table and turns his
small winnings into a million dollars.

Wealthy beyond his wildest dreams, Ned goes on the lecture circuit, where he
tells his incredible story. He tells his audiences that he is eternally
grateful to his benefactor, and if he ever finds the man he will share his
fortune with him. After months of speaking, a man in the audience jumps up and
says, "I'm that man. I was the one who gave you the dime."

"You aren't the one I'm looking for. I mean the guy who left the door open!