Joke: May 28: - YOUR PERSONALITY TRAITS!

   _       _                 __
  (_) ___ | | _____    ___  / _|
  | |/ _ \| |/ / _ \  / _ \| |_
  | | (_) |   <  __/ | (_) |  _|
 _/ |\___/|_|\_\___|  \___/|_|
|__/
 _   _                _
| |_| |__   ___    __| | __ _ _   _
| __| '_ \ / _ \  / _` |/ _` | | | |
| |_| | | |  __/ | (_| | (_| | |_| |
 \__|_| |_|\___|  \__,_|\__,_|\__, |
                              |___/sm
http://www.joke-of-the-day.com
 "The World's Largest Daily Joke List"

# To get a Great Joke everyday, send a blank e-mail to: #
#                                                       #
#             Join@joke-of-the-day.com                  #
#         mailto:JOIN@joke-of-the-day.com               #
#                                                       #
#                   or go here                          #
# http://a.joke-of-the-day.com/X?/1008-3886899/SUBSCRIBE #
#                                                       #
#             FREE     FREE    FREE     FREE            #
#                                                       #
   To ADVERTISE, reaching more than 5,000,000 people per month
   E-mail us at:   SPONSOR@joke-of-the-day.com

                              TODAY's JOKE
                              May 28, 1998
                           ====================
RESULTS:
Yesterday's Just Keep It wet brougtht chuckles to a lot of you
A 4.8 from Joke-Of-The-Day.com members.

    Rate the Joke below! and    *** FORWARD TO FRIENDS ***
                                      Spread The Fun

       L O S E   W E I G H T    T H E   H E A L T H Y    W A Y

                       With The Best-Selling
          "LOW FAT LIVING" book from Prevention Magazine

     TRY a 21-day free in-home trial of this wonderful book
Click Here:  http://a.joke-of-the-day.com/X?/1008-3886899/HEALTH
\------------------------------------------------------------------/

                   YOUR PERSONALITY TRAITS
                          - Submitted by Joyce Peta
                ------------------------------------
  *** OK EVERYBODY -
      FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS OR YOU WILL BE SORRY

Enjoy and follow the directions explicitly!
ON A FULL SHEET OF CLEAN PAPER,
DRAW A PICTURE OF A PIG.........
DON'T CHEAT, BECAUSE IF YOU DO IT WON'T WORK.
DRAW THE PIG FIRST AND JUST FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS.
IT WON'T TAKE BUT A MINUTE. HAVE FUN.

  THIS IS QUITE INTERESTING!

  YOU MUST NOT SCROLL DOWN UNTIL YOU DRAW YOUR PICTURE.
  NO CHEATING, NOW!
  On a blank piece of paper draw a pig. Then scroll down and read the
  interpretation of your pig!! Draw your pig first!  And don't look at
  the next part until you are done!
  It won't be fun if you look first!!!

  ***** > > > YOU'RE NOT CHEATING, ARE YOU ?????

  IF YOU WANT TO HAVE SOME FUN, JUST DRAW THE PIG!!!  <<<*********

The pig serves as a useful test of the personality traits
of the drawer.

YOUR TRAITS
**********
If the pig is drawn:
   HERE WE GO)

YOUR PERSONALITY TRAITS
WHERE ON THE PAPER
-------------------
Toward the top of the paper, you are positive and optimistic.
Toward the middle, you are a realist.
Toward the bottom, you are pessimistic, and have a tendency to
behave negatively.

DIRECTION
-------------------
Facing left, you believe in tradition, are friendly, and
remember dates  (birthdays, etc.)

Facing right, you are innovative and active, but don't have a
strong sense of family, nor do you remember dates.

Facing front (looking at you), you are direct, enjoy playing
devil's advocate and neither fear nor avoid discussions.

DETAILS
--------
With many details, you are analytical, cautious, and distrustful.

With few details, you are emotional and naive, you care little for
details and are a risk-taker.

LEGS
-----
With less than 4 legs showing, you may be living
through a period of major change.

With 4 legs showing, you are secure, stubborn, and
stick to your ideals.

EARS
----
The size of the ears indicates how good a listener you are.
The bigger  the better.

TAIL
----
The length of the tail indicates the quality of your
sex life!!!!  (And  again more is better!)

OK, who didn't draw a tail???

PLEASE VISIT OUR SPONSOR. Thanks
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
     S H E D   P O U N D S    W I T H O U T    S A C R I F I C E
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
                     With The Best-Selling
       "LOW FAT LIVING" book from Prevention Magazine

     TRY a 21-day free in-home trial of this wonderful book
      and learn all the secrets of eating and living healthy.
           Try it for three full weeks...and then decide
                   if you want to keep it.

           You have nothing to lose - except some weight.
                    For FREE Trial Click here:
    http://a.joke-of-the-day.com/X?/1008-3886899/HEALTH
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

--------------
RATE THE JOKE:  From 1 - 7  (1 = Lousy,  7 = Hilarious)
--------------
                If you received this e-mail directly from
                Joke-of-the-day then just hit "REPLY" and type your
                rating (1 - 7) in the message and send it to us.

                IF THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN FORWARDED to you, then send
                e-mail to jokes@joke-of-the-day.com with rating
                in body of the message. Results will be posted tomorrow
                You will also be automatically subscribed to the list

               and we will remove your name from our list.

-------------
QUESTIONS      Info@joke-of-the-day.com
-------------
-------------
SUBMIT A JOKE   SubmitJoke@joke-of-the-day.com
-------------   We will list your name, unless otherwise instructed
                We do not accept copyrighted material. All
                Jokes are either written by us
                or are believed to be in the public domain. Thank You.

Copyright 1998 JOKE-OF-THE-DAY.com / TWT. All Rights reserved
Permission is granted to for noncommercial reprinting or distribution of
Joke-of-the-Day's Jokes as long as this full copyright notice is included
including the subscription information below.
TO GET A JOKE EVERYDAY, E-mail us at join@joke-of-the-day.com