[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Humor: Parental definitions
- To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Subject: Humor: Parental definitions
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Sat, 4 Apr 1998 13:17:45 +0000
- References: <01bd5f63$255af180$0c024280@lnorman>
>> one who asks if the kids would care to order dessert.
>> FAMILY PLANNING
>> the art of spacing your children the proper distance apart to
>keep you on the edge of financial disaster.
>> the inevitable result when the baby doesn't appreciate the
>> FULL NAME
>> what you call your child when you're mad at him.
>> the people who think your children are wonderful even though
>>they're sure you're not raising them right.
>> what toddlers do when anyone mutters a dirty word.
>> a woman whose memory of labor is still vivid.
>> how we want our children to be as long as they do everything we
>> the first word spoken by children with older siblings.
>> when your life was still somewhat your own.
>> a small body of water that draws other small bodies wearing dry
>>shoes into it.
>> SHOW OFF
>> a child who is more talented than yours.
>> what you do to your first baby's pacifier by boiling it, and to
>>your last baby's pacifier by blowing on it.
>> TOP BUNK
>> where you should never put a child wearing Superman jammies.
>> TWO MINUTE WARNING
>> when the baby's face turns red and he begins to make those
>>familiar grunting noises.
>> able to whine in words.
>> none of the kids that live in your house.
You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail.
Get completely free e-mail from Juno at http://www.juno.com
Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]