Many misc jokes

A sales representative, was driving home when he saw a group of young children
selling Kool-Aid on a corner in his neighborhood.  They had posted the typical
hand-scrawled sign over their stand:  "Kool-Aid, 10 cents."  The rep was
intrigued. He pulled over to the curb.  A young man approached and asked if he
would like strawberry or grape Kool-Aid.  The rep placed his order and handed
the boy a quarter.  After much deliberation, the children determined he had
some change coming and rifled through the cigar box until they finally came up
with the correct amount. The boy returned with the change, then stood by the
side of the car. He asked if the rep was finished drinking.

"Just about," said the rep. "Why?"

"That's the only cup we have," answered the boy, "and we need it to stay in
business."

Q: How do you make a Polock crazy?