 _   _                _
| |_| |__   ___    __| | __ _ _   _
| __| '_ \ / _ \  / _` |/ _` | | | |
| |_| | | |  __/ | (_| | (_| | |_| |
 \__|_| |_|\___|  \__,_|\__,_|\__, |
                              |___/sm
http://www.joke-of-the-day.com
 "The World's Largest Daily Joke List"

# To get a Great Joke everyday, send a blank e-mail to: #
#                                                       #
#             Join@joke-of-the-day.com                  #
#         mailto:JOIN@joke-of-the-day.com               #
#                                                       #
#                   or go here                          #
#  http://www.joke-of-the-day.com/html/subscribe.html   #
#                                                       #
#             FREE     FREE    FREE     FREE            #
#                                                       #
   To ADVERTISE, reaching more than 4,000,000 people per month
   E-mail us at:   SPONSOR@joke-of-the-day.com

                              TODAY's JOKE
                            February 24,  1998
                           ====================
RESULTS:
Yesterday's Interview screw-ups was a big hit
Almost everybody liked it.
A 6.1 from Joke-Of-The-Day.com members.
          F R E E   C H A R T E R   S U B S C R I P T I O N

        DIGITAL AGE is a brand new magazine devoted to  "personal
        technology for people who weren't born yesterday"

\------------------------------------------------------------------/

    Rate the Joke below! and    *** FORWARD TO FRIENDS ***
                                      Spread The Fun

                     WIFE NUMBER 4????
                      - Submitted by Karen S.
                   -----------------------------

Sophie and Shirley, two elderly widows in a Florida adult community,
are curious about the latest arrival in their building -- a quiet,
nice looking gentleman who keeps to himself.

Shirley says," Sophie, you know I'm shy.  Why don't you go over to
him at the pool and find out a little about him.  He looks so lonely."

Sophie agrees, and later that day at the pool, she walks up to him
and says, "Excuse me, mister.  I hope I'm not prying, but my friend
and I were wondering why you looked so lonely."

"Of course I'm lonely, he says, "I've spent the past 20
years in prison."

"You're kidding!  What for?"

"For killing my third wife.  I strangled her."

"What happened to your second wife?"

"I shot her."

"And, if I may ask, your first wife?"

"We had a fight and she fell off a building."

"Oh my," says Sophie.  Then turning to her friend on the other
side of the pool, she yells,

"Yoo hoo, Shirley.  He's single."

PLEASE VISIT OUR SPONSOR. Thanks
******* F R E E   C H A R T E R   S U B S C R I P T I O N  *******
             http://gs1.revnet.com/gm/msgview/119/26

DIGITAL AGE is a brand new magazine devoted to "personal technology for
people who weren't born yesterday."   We're living in a golden age of
innovation, a time when all of the fantastic gadgetry featured in World
Fairs and Buck Rogers films  is here -- now!  If you want to put today's
amazing new personal technology to work for you in your life, then sign up
for your TOTALLY FREE Charter Subscription to Digital Age Magazine now!

Go to: http://gs1.revnet.com/gm/msgview/119/26
\------------------------------------------------------------------/
--------------
RATE THE JOKE:  From 1 - 7  (1 = Lousy,  7 = Hilarious)
--------------
                If you received this e-mail directly from
                Joke-of-the-day then just hit "REPLY" and type your
                rating (1 - 7) in the message and send it to us.

                IF THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN FORWARDED to you, then send
                e-mail to jokes@joke-of-the-day.com with rating
                in body of the message. Results will be posted tomorrow
                You will also be automatically subscribed to the list

-------------
QUESTIONS      Info@joke-of-the-day.com
-------------
-------------
SUBMIT A JOKE   SubmitJoke@joke-of-the-day.com
-------------   We will list your name, unless otherwise instructed
                We do not accept copyrighted material. All
                Jokes are either written by us
                or are believed to be in the public domain. Thank You.

Joke-Of-The-Day is powered by GroupMaster from Revnet
Easy email list management - http://www.groupmaster.com/joke.html

Copyright 1997/1998 JOKE-OF-THE-DAY.com / TWT. All Rights reserved
Permission is granted to reprint or distribute Joke-of-the-Day's
Jokes as long as this full copyright notice is included
including the subscription information
To get a joke everyday, E-mail us at Subscribe@joke-of-the-day.com