 _   _                _
| |_| |__   ___    __| | __ _ _   _
| __| '_ \ / _ \  / _` |/ _` | | | |
| |_| | | |  __/ | (_| | (_| | |_| |
 \__|_| |_|\___|  \__,_|\__,_|\__, |
                              |___/sm
http://www.joke-of-the-day.com
 "The World's Largest Daily Joke List"

# To get a Great Joke everyday, send a blank e-mail to: #
#                                                       #
#             Join@joke-of-the-day.com                  #
#         mailto:JOIN@joke-of-the-day.com               #
#                                                       #
#                   or go here                          #
#  http://www.joke-of-the-day.com/html/subscribe.html   #
#                                                       #
#             FREE     FREE    FREE     FREE            #
#                                                       #
   To ADVERTISE, reaching more than 3,000,000 people per month
   E-mail us at:   SPONSOR@joke-of-the-day.com

                              TODAY's JOKE
                            January 24 / 25 , 1998
                           ========================
RESPONSE FROM THE CLINTON JOKE
-------------------------------
Yesterday's TOP 10 CLINTON EXCUSES brought in thousands of comments
Some fell off their chairs reading it, while other wanted to throw their
chairs at us.  The response overall was great.  A 5.7 from Joke Members

For those who complained about us defaming the president or making fun
of someone who has not been proven guilty yet, stop complaining.
Anyone who takes the office of President or Prime Minister is a
complete open target for humor, and whether you love Clinton or hate him,
he continually puts himself in these positions.

To sum up the response is a comment that just came in from one of our members.
"One made me laugh, one got an "ugh". I do like Clinton, but
I think that anyone who can't take a joke should not be
allowed to be in power."
/-------------------------------------------------------------\
           STOP SEARCHING...        START FINDING

  Download "Alexa"    100% FREE Navigational Software

CLICK Below
http://www.alexa.com/download/jokeoftheday1/index.html
\-------------------------------------------------------------/
    Rate the Joke below! and    *** FORWARD TO FRIENDS ***
                                      Spread The Fun

                   PRONUNCIATION
                          - Submitted by K. Leval
              ------------------------------------

A man and his wife were driving their Recreational Vehichle across
the country and were nearing a town spelled Kissimee.

They noted the strange spelling and tried to figure how to
pronounce it - KISS-a-me; kis-A-me; kis-a-ME. They grew
more perplexed as they drove into the town.

Since they were hungry, they pulled into a place to get
something to eat.  At the counter, the man said to the waitress:

"My wife and I can't seem to be able to figure out how to pronounce this
place.  Will you tell me where we are and say it very slowly so that I
can understand."

The waitress looked at him and said: "Buuurrrgerrr Kiiiinnnng."

                  MORE CLINTON JOKES
              (Obviously of a sexual nature)
              - Submitted by Joke-Of-The-Day.com members

Did you know that Hillary Clinton just wrote a new book?
It's titled, "It Takes a Village to Satisfy My Husband"
            -  Michelle Tinder

 Did you hear?   Gore is only one orgasm away from the presidency.
            - Chris Webb

Q: What were Clinton's fist words to Paula Jones at the deposition?
A: "So now you open your mouth!"
             - Bobby Terrell

I'm only as old as the woman I feel.
            -  Douw Venter"

The reason First Lady wears the pant in the house is because
the President can't never keep his on !
            - Noy Lounnarath

Last summer, the President and Mrs.  Clinton were vacationing in their
home state of Arkansas.  On a venture  one day, they stopped at a
service stationto fill up their car with  gas.  It seemed that the
owner of the station was once Hillary's high school love.

They exchanged hellos and then the White House couple went on their way.
As they were driving on to their final destination,  Bill put his arm
around Hillary and said, "Well, honey, if you had stayed with him, you
would now be the wife of a service station  owner."

She smirked and replied, "No!  If I had stayed with  him,
HE would be the President of the United States  TODAY!"
              - Dr. David

PLEASE VISIT OUR SPONSOR. Thanks
/-------------------------------------------------------------\
S E A R C H   E N G I N E S     -   W H O   N E E D S  ' E M

USE "ALEXA" Free Software and find information on websites
you visit and suggestions on where to go next.
This Win95/NT software works with Netscape and Internet Explorer.

Why bump around without a guide? Get Alexa and know where to go.

CLICK HERE for FREE SOFTWARE
http://www.alexa.com/download/jokeoftheday1/index.html
\-------------------------------------------------------------/

--------------
RATE THE JOKE:  From 1 - 7  (1 = Lousy,  7 = Hilarious)
--------------
                If you received this e-mail directly from
                Joke-of-the-day then just hit "REPLY" and type your
                rating (1 - 7) in the message and send it to us.

                IF THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN FORWARDED to you, then send
                e-mail to jokes@joke-of-the-day.com with rating
                in body of the message. Results will be posted tomorrow
                You will also be automatically subscribed to the list

-------------
QUESTIONS      Info@joke-of-the-day.com
-------------
-------------
SUBMIT A JOKE   SubmitJoke@joke-of-the-day.com
-------------   We will list your name, unless otherwise instructed
                We do not accept copyrighted material. All
                Jokes are either written by us
                or are believed to be in the public domain. Thank You.

Joke-Of-The-Day is powered by GroupMaster from Revnet
Easy email list management - http://www.groupmaster.com/joke.html

Copyright 1997/1998 JOKE-OF-THE-DAY.com / TWT. All Rights reserved
Permission is granted to reprint or distribute Joke-of-the-Day's
Jokes as long as this full copyright notice is included
including the subscription information
To get a joke everyday, E-mail us at Subscribe@joke-of-the-day.com