Joke: REALLY FUNNY SIGNS

                 REALLY FUNNY SIGNS
               -------------------------

Here are a list of signs that really bring a laugh inside.

Sign on an electrician's truck:  Let us remove your shorts.

Maternity Clothes Shop:          We are open on labor day.

Non-smoking area:  If we see you smoking we will
assume you are on fire and take appropriate action.

On a Maternity Room Door:       "Push, Push, Push"

On a Front Door:  Everyone on the premises is a
vegetarian except the dog.

Optometrist's Office:  If you don't see what you're
looking for, you've come to the right place.

Scientist's Door:     Gone Fission

Taxidermist Window:   We really know our stuff.

Podiatrist's Window:  Time wounds all heels.

Butcher's window:     Let me meat your needs.

Used Car Lot:         Second Hand cars in first crash condition

Sign on Fence:        Salesmen welcome.  Dog food is expensive."

Car Dealership:       The best way to get back on your
                      feet - miss a car payment.

Muffler Shop:         No appointment necessary.  We'll hear you coming.

Hotel:  "Help!"       We need inn - experienced people.

Butcher's Window:     Pleased to meat you.

Auto Body Shop:       May we have the next dents?

Sign in an office:    We shoot every 3rd salesman, and
                      the 2nd one just left.

Veterinarians:        Be back in 5 minutes.  Sit!  Stay!
Waiting Room

The Electric Company:  We would be delighted if you send in your
                       bill. However, if you don't, you will be.

Beauty Shop:           Dye now!

Garbage Truck:         We've got what it takes to take what you've got.

Computer Store:        Out for a quick byte

Diner Window:          Don't stand there and be hungry, come in and get fed up.

Bowling Alley:         Please be quiet.  We need to hear a pin drop.

Cafeteria:             Shoes are required to eat in the cafeteria.
                       Socks can eat any place they want.

Music Library:         Bach in a minuet.

Funeral Home:          Drive carefully, we'll wait.